Services I offer
Psychotherapy is for everyone. You do not need to be clinically diagnosed to seek help with a mental health expert. Sometimes I help people explore difficult decisions or just a particularly difficult relationship, or perhaps you support someone with a diagnosis and would like to understand more. I help you with exactly what you want help with – whatever you bring to therapy is significant.
Booking and prices
Since each treatment plan depends on the specific challenges in each individual case, these prices are only a guideline.
- Introductory Session (50-90 minutes): DKK 600 incl. tax*
- Treatment sessions: DKK 950 per session
- For Coaching and Advisory: DKK 950 + tax*
A session is 50 minutes long, except the first introductory session, which typically takes between 50 and 90 minutes.
*tax here is ‘meromsætningsafgift’ (moms), currently at 25%. Skat, the danish tax authority, has different tax requirements for different diagnoses. Therapy for some of the diagnoses is exempt from moms, so check-in with me if in doubt.
The Where and How
Sessions take place during weekdays, between 9 a.m. until 4 p.m.
There are limited slots available outside of these hours for regular clients only.
Sessions take place in either of the following ways, usually a combination, and by appointment only.
- In-Clinic: Lyngby Hovedgade 98, 2800 Kongens Lyngby, Denmark
- Online via Secure Telemedicine platform: Enter Online Waiting Room
- Walk n’ Talk at a place convenient for you and me.
- At the workplace or public space by agreement.
Note that the prices may vary depending on location, for the last two options.